Finding the Best UK New Online Casinos
There's no shortage of new online casinos in Britain. We've put together some things to consider when looking for the best UK gambling sites.
Pros and Cons of New UK Online Casinos
When searching for the best UK sites at which to play there's a choice between new casinos and older ones. Here are some factors that are worth bearing in mind when deciding.
- Pro 1 - New Technology - Recent sites naturally use up to date software. More html5, less Flash, high levels of mobile compatibility and so on all help to make the experience as advanced as possible.
- Pro 2 - Keen to Grow - Because they have to grow a player base from scratch, fresh online casinos may offer better bonuses to encourage players to signup.
- Pro 3 - Latest Games - New sites need to have both a good range of games and the latest, most engaging selection they can get.
- Con 1 - Uncertain Reputation - A casino that's being around for years will have earned a reputation, good or ill. Naturally, a new site hasn't had time to do this.
- Con 2 - Teething Problems - On a similar note, older sites have had time to iron out any wrinkles there might be. Recent casinos might encounter some early problems.
Top Casino List
Android and iOS Gambling Platforms
Mobile gambling's incredibly popular, to the extent that many modern games are now developed from the start to be compatible with tablets or smartphones. The top two operating systems are Android and iOS, and if you're a mobile gambler then a new casino should have a strong mobile platform straight out of the gate.
The Best New Player Promotions
The best UK casinos are eager to foster a player base, and one way they do so is to reward new players with welcome bonuses.
- No Deposit Free Cash - Flexible and with no risk of finishing behind, no deposit free cash offers grant a small sum (often around £25 or so) and allows players to try whatever games they like.
- Free Play - Akin to the free cash bonus, this comes with a larger sum and a short time limit (perhaps an hour). Play your heart out and, if you finish ahead, you get to keep any profits (the initial bonus sum disappears).
- Matched Deposits - Usually with a 100% rate (though it can vary), this bonus sees the casino put in money to match your own deposit. Some require a certain banking method to be eligible.
Of course, once players have signed up new online casinos are just as keen to keep them. And this means more promotions for players.
- Loyalty Programs - A common promotion, which doesn't require a code, is the loyalty program. This sees players earn points every time they gamble. Get enough points and they can be turned in for rewards such as free cash.
- Reload Bonuses - If you finish behind in a given period of time, the reload bonus will refund you a certain percentage of your losses.
- Referral Bonuses - If you refer a friend to the casino, then you stand to make a small amount of free cash when they sign up/make a first deposit.
Signs to Avoid when Searching for a UK Casino
Gambling's all well and good, but the only risks involved should come with unpredictable game outcomes.
- No Licensing Information - A casino's licence is indicative of trust, and whether it's satisfied a given territory's requirements. The best three places for this are the UK, Gibraltar, and Malta. If there's no licence at all, this is a major red flag and you should avoid that site at all costs.
- Poor Reputation - It often doesn't take long for a site to get a reputation, and if this is bad then don't risk joining up.
- Harsh Bonus Terms - If bonuses have overly stringent requirements (a wagering requirement of 200x, or a withdrawal cap of just £10) then these hugely dilute the value.
The best UK casino is a subjective matter, but new sites have plenty to offer players from the latest games to juicy bonuses.