Finding the Best UK New Online Casinos
There's no shortage of new online casinos in Britain for players to sign up at. We've put together various factors that ought to be considered when weighing up the best UK gambling sites.
Pros and Cons of New UK Online Casinos
When searching for the best UK sites at which to play there's a choice between new casinos and older ones that have been around for a while. Here are some factors that are worth bearing in mind when deciding.
- Pro 1 - New Technology - Recent sites naturally use up to date software. More html5, less Flash, high levels of mobile compatibility and so on all help to make the experience as advanced as possible. That way, UK players at new online casinos can have the smoothest and fastest experience, with great mobile compatibility.
- Pro 2 - Keen to Grow - Because they have to grow a player base from scratch, fresh online casinos may offer better bonuses to encourage players to signup. This can also apply to recurring promos for existing UK players, with sites providing the best bonuses in a bid to foster a player base by not only attracting but retaining bettors.
- Pro 3 - Latest Games - New sites need to have both a good range of games and the latest, most engaging selection they can get. By dint of needing to make a splash, there's no sense of complacency or resting on their laurels.
- Con 1 - Uncertain Reputation - A casino that's being around for years will have earned a reputation, good or ill. Naturally, a new site hasn't had time to do this and that does make signing up somewhat more uncertain than registering at an established site.
- Con 2 - Teething Problems - On a similar note, older sites have had time to iron out any wrinkles there might be. Recent casinos might encounter some early problems and, therefore, so might players.
Top Casino List
Android and iOS Gambling Platforms
Mobile gambling's incredibly popular, to the extent that many modern games are now developed from the start to be compatible with tablets or smartphones. The top two operating systems are Android and iOS, and if you're a mobile gambler then a new casino should have a strong mobile platform straight out of the gate.
The Greatest New Player Promotions
The best UK casinos are eager to foster a player base, and one way they do so is to reward new players with best-rated welcome bonuses.
- No Deposit Free Cash - Flexible and with no risk of finishing behind, no deposit free cash offers grant a small sum (often around £25 or so) and allows players to try whatever games they like.
- Free Play - Akin to the free cash bonus, this comes with a larger sum and a short time limit (perhaps an hour). Play your heart out and, if you finish ahead, you get to keep any profits (the initial bonus sum disappears).
- Matched Deposits - Usually with a 100% rate (though it can vary), this bonus sees the casino put in money to match your own deposit. Some require a certain banking method to be eligible.
Of course, once players have signed up new online casinos are just as keen to keep them. And this means more promotions for players.
- Loyalty Programs - New online casinos are eager to retain UK players, and one of the best ways to do this is with a loyalty program. This is a common promotion, which doesn't require a code. This sees players earn points every time they gamble. Get enough points and they can be turned in for rewards such as free cash. However, many new UK online casinos have multiple tiers to their programs, and the best prizes are reserved for those at the top. These can even include premier sports tickets to UK and international events, swanky holidays, and lottery-sized prize draws.
- Reload Bonuses - Part of the thrill of betting at new online casinos is the prospect of making profits, but we all know that's easier said than done. If you finish behind in a given period of time, the reload bonus will refund you a certain percentage of your losses at a UK online casino.
- Referral Bonuses - In some ways, this is the best of deals as it's not time or otherwise limited. If you refer a friend to a UK online casino with this type of offer, then you stand to make a small amount of free cash when they sign up/make a first deposit.
Signs to Avoid when Searching for a Betting Site
Gambling's all well and good, but the only risks involved should come with unpredictable game outcomes.
- No Licensing Information - A UK casino's licence is indicative of trust, and whether it's satisfied a given territory's requirements. This is a very helpful sign a new online casino is a reliable place to play as regulators consider whether a site's games are fair, and likewise their approach to customer service. The best three places for this are the UK, Gibraltar, and Malta. If there's no licence at all, this is a major red flag and you should avoid that site at all costs. The vast majority of UK online casinos provide clear licensing info at the foot of every page so usually the licensing arrangement is nice and easy to find.
- Poor Reputation - It often doesn't take long for a new UK online casino site to get a reputation, and if this is bad then don't risk joining up. Check out an online casino that's caught your eye and you'll soon find out if it's one of the best for UK players or if the customer service is slow and the banking options are mediocre. There's a very large number of new online casinos for UK players so don't ever settle for second best.
- Harsh Bonus Terms - If bonuses have overly stringent requirements (a wagering requirement of 200x, or a withdrawal cap of just £10) then these hugely dilute the value. The problem that UK players face with onerous terms is that a high wagering requirement both increases the time it takes to satisfy the condition and decreases the chance of finishing ahead. By contrast, a low wagering requirement is the best of both worlds, with a higher chance and shorter time frame to try and finish in profit with an online casino promo.
The best UK casino is a subjective matter, but new sites have plenty to offer players from the latest games to juicy bonuses. Of course, we still review legends like Ladbrokes too. Always remember to read the terms and conditions carefully and don't be afraid to pick and choose because there are plenty of betting sites out there.